Somewhere Only We Know....Honor Choir (ALTO)

Dear Honor Choir members.

 I have chosen this beautiful song Somewhere Only We Know for our Honor Choir to perform.  I think you will like it.  There are 3 solos in this song.  Tryouts for Solos will be at the end of March. 

Here is a list of those students who will be singing the ALTO part.  If you see your name you need to listen to this video.  If your name is NOT here, I am still working on the SOPRANO part and it will be up and ready to go by this Sunday.

Chelsey J

Aubrey J
Kennedy H
Annisten M
Miranda N
Hadley H
Jenna G
Grace N
Holli M
Helen J
Thomas H
Michael H
Reese D
Natalee L
Chelsea R
Sophia M
Kaylee O
Marshall O
Colton B
Braxton B
Mariah S
Cailin H
Averie P
Alexis B
Kayla B
Olivia M.
Ty F.
Lexi R.

Lyrics
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete
Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting tired and I need someone to rely on

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place, we used to love
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of
Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting tired and I need someone to rely on.

Chorus
And if you have a minute, why don't we go?
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know
Somewhere only we know

Ah, Ah, Ah......

Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting tired and I need someone to rely on
So tell me when your gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.

Chorus...
Alto Part....Notes




Comments

  1. this is grace and I did it 2 times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Tool i had been coming to these practices but my mom said i had been on the list but my name is not on there and i had been practicing. - Ashlynn beck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Mrs. Toole it was so much fun to practice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE PRACTICING ON THE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waka Waka.. lyrics, choreography, and drums

Sit down you're rockin' the boat....Lyrics, Parts, and Choreography

Anything Can Happen