You'll be found/this is me mashup GROUP 1

Group 1 

Please listen 3 times without singing along, then sing along as many times as you want!

The lyrics are below the video

I am not a stranger to the dark
Hide Away they say 'cause we don't want your broken parts
I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars
Runaway they say  no one will love you as you are

But, I won't let them brake me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us. For we are glorious.
Even when the dark comes crashin' through
When you need a friend to carry you.
When  you're broken on the ground.  You will be found.
So let the sun come stream in, Cause you'll reach up and you'll rise again
Lift your head and look around. You will be..

O O Oh, O O Oh.  Oh Oh.
There's a place where we don't have to feel unknown
And every time that you call out, you're a little less alone.
If you only say the word, from across the silence your voice is heard.
We are burstin' through the barricades and reachin' for the sun.
We are warriors, Yeah that's what we've become.
I won't let them break me down to dust, I know that there's a place for us.
For we are glorious.

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down.
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out.
I am brave, I am bruised, I am who I'm meant to be. This is me.
Look out 'cause here I come and I'm marchin' on to the beat I drum.
You will be found.  I make no apologies and you'll rise again. You will be..

O O Oh  O O Oh. Oh Oh, ....
Oh, Oh.... This is Me!

Comments

  1. grace and I practiced 1 time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate h. i practiced I love this song so much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work for practicing! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is grace and I did it tow times

    ReplyDelete
  5. I practiced once to my 2 year old cosine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia Potokar practiced

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is Braxton Bodily just practice

    ReplyDelete

  8. Lexi Ropelato just practice for 20 min

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waka Waka.. lyrics, choreography, and drums

Sit down you're rockin' the boat....Lyrics, Parts, and Choreography

Anything Can Happen