I heard the bells on Christmas Day group 1 and 2 parts

Group 1

I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old familiar carols played
and wild and sweet the words repeat
of peace on earth goodwill to men

Till ringing, singing on its way
the world revolved from night to day
a voice, a chime, a chant sublime
of peace on earth goodwill to men
----------------------------------------------
Chorus

Ring the bells on Christmas
Ring them loud, ring them strong
Tell the nations that love has won
Let them join our song

Ring the bells on Christmas
Ring them loud, ring them clear
May our tidings of join resound
So all the world can hear
------------------------------------------------
Then pealed the bells more loud and deep
God is not dead, nor doth he sleep
The wrong shall fail, the right prevail
With peace on earth good will to men

Chorus


Group 2

Comments

  1. I practiced- Laycee Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I practiced-Luis Garcia I really like this song

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed Claire holiday this song because she missed Wednesday the 20because she was sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is annisten I practiced 5 times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job kids! I am so glad you are practicing. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia Potokar practiced

    ReplyDelete
  7. I practiced 2X - grace,
    I love this song!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. why do we need to practice this song, we did it for the christmas coir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waka Waka.. lyrics, choreography, and drums

Sit down you're rockin' the boat....Lyrics, Parts, and Choreography

Anything Can Happen