J'Imagine




* The French has been changed phonetically for learning purposes

Solo: There comes a moment when my heart must stand alone on this loney path I've chosen.  Like a house that's not home

Solo: Mais quel que fois quand j'en assez'
Que songe a tout abandonner
Tu veux que je sois ce que je suis
Je fonce alor je vie

Everybody:  I believe in the power that comes from a world brought together as one.  I believe together we'll fly.  I believe in the power of you and I

Group 1: This is the moment we have dreamed of all our lives
Group 2: (echos) Dreamed of all our lives

Group 1:  We'll be the change we wish from others
Everybody: We'll stand tall for what is right
                         
Everybody: J'ay ah fon day moi la ser tidude
kay la ti on tier moo voo lay brah.
El key mon cr'age dew no ah sood.
Renn know m'on a terra


Everybody:  J'imagine una force a van see
La boo tay dew mon do knee
J'imagine kuh low poo voo lay J'imagina
set tay force a new ree ali tay

I believe the time is right now. Stand tall and make the world proud
I believe together we'll fly. I believe in the power of you and I

Solo: I believe in the power of you and I

Solo:   Jzih-ma Jean (4x) luh mayeur on t'wa

 Everybody: I believe , I believe , I believe in you
oo's.........................

Solo: I believe together we'll fly, I believe in the power of you and I.

Group 2:  J'imagine una force a van see
                     la boo tay do mond do knee
J'imagine kuh low poo voo lay

Group 1 (Echos):La van see, Mon dew knee
                   

Everybody I believe in the power!  Group 1 (hold out power)
 Group 2: I believe in the power that comes from a world brought together as one
Everybody: I believe together we'll fly. I believe in the power of you and I.
Group 1:  (echos) j'imagine
Group 2: I believe the time is right now stand tall and make the world proud.
Everybody: I believe together we'll fly, I believe in the power of you and I.

Solo: Jzih-ma Jean set-ay force kneel aw von on moi

Comments

  1. am I the only one doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. any way I did it 3X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I practiced 4 times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia Potokar practiced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, thank you for choosing this song I really like the message of it and I just feel so touched by it. I really need to have this song in my life right now. So... thank you!!
      - Lydia Potokar

      Delete
    2. I love this song too! It's so beautiful and the message is inspiring.

      Delete
  5. Kira and Brody Wurm practiced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catherine Wald practiced.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lydia Potokar practiced

    ReplyDelete
  8. maddie pocus practiced

    ReplyDelete
  9. lexi ropelato practiced two times

    ReplyDelete
  10. I practiced a lot this is my favorite out of all the songs in choir--- Izabelle Adolfsen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natalie Berry practiced

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you mrs.tool for giving me a great experince of the world of music.
    I am SUPER grateful that you are here to start my music life

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. listened to it. It's my favorite song of the group. I just think French is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lora practiced 6x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lora practiced 5 more times

    ReplyDelete
  16. Natalie B. practiced

    ReplyDelete
  17. Helen practiced 2×

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waka Waka.. lyrics, choreography, and drums

Sit down you're rockin' the boat....Lyrics, Parts, and Choreography

Anything Can Happen