Thanks for putting this song into 3 parts it makes it much easier to practice, and have we learned the third part yet? I didn't know the words to the 3rd part. - Annika P.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious! If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Um diddle, diddle, diddle Um diddle ay! Um diddle, diddle, diddle Um diddle ay! Solo #1 Because I was afraid to speak when I was just a lad Solo #2 Me father gave me nose a tweak and told me I was bad Everyone But then one day I learned a word that saved me achin' nose Everyone The biggest word you ever 'eard and this is how it goes Oh! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious! If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Um diddle, diddle, diddle Um diddle ay! Um diddle, diddle, diddle Um diddle ay! Solo #1 He traveled all around the world and everywhere he went Solo #2 He'd use his word and all would say there goes a clever gent! Ever...
* The French has been changed phonetically for learning purposes Solo: There comes a moment when my heart must stand alone on this loney path I've chosen. Like a house that's not home Solo: Mais quel que fois quand j'en assez' Que songe a tout abandonner Tu veux que je sois ce que je suis Je fonce alor je vie Everybody: I believe in the power that comes from a world brought together as one. I believe together we'll fly. I believe in the power of you and I Group 1: This is the moment we have dreamed of all our lives Group 2: (echos) Dreamed of all our lives Group 1: We'll be the change we wish from others Everybody: We'll stand tall for what is right Everybody: J'ay ah fon day moi la ser tidude kay la ti on tier moo voo lay brah. El key mon cr'age dew no ah sood. Renn know m'on a terra Everybody: J'imagine una force a van see L...
Vocal Parts Choreography: Please try and remember what group you were in for this song. We divided into groups. We had 3 groups on the floor and one group on the risers. Middle group and riser group follow Mrs. Orgill. At the end of the song... "We'll always be together, we will be walking up the stairs of the auditorium and end the song on the stairs. We go together lyrics We go together, like rama, lama, lama Ka ding-a, da ding, da dong Remembered forever like Shoo-bop sha wadda wadda Yippity boom de boom Chang Chang, changity chang shoo bop That’s the way it should be , wha oooh yeah! We’re one of a kind, like Dip da dip, da dip Doo wop da doo bee doo Our names are signed Boogey (4x) shoo-be doo-wop she-bop Chang Chang, changity chang shoo-bop We’ll always be like one, wa wa wa, waaah. When we go out at night and stars are shinin’ bright Up in the skies above. Or at the high school dance Where you ...
Lydia Potokar practiced.
ReplyDelete(Just wanted to let you know that when you sing I can barely hear you, and I have to pay close attention)
Yeah
DeleteYep.
DeleteHi Mrs.Tool, I cant find an other songs except Mr. Grinch and this one
ReplyDeleteThese are the only 2 songs on the blog so far
ReplyDeleteAnnika Paskett practiced.
ReplyDelete(Excellent song choice by the way! It absolutely is a beautiful song!)
Thanks for putting this song into 3 parts it makes it much easier to practice, and have we learned the third part yet? I didn't know the words to the 3rd part. - Annika P.
ReplyDeleteKeelii practiced 4x
ReplyDeletemaxton elliott practiced 2X
ReplyDeleteLUKE did it Ps more low songs they are more fun:)
ReplyDeleteGrace neal practiced 2X -
ReplyDeleteMAKIAH BATEMAN PRACTICED
ReplyDeleteI did it 3X
ReplyDeleteI practiced- Kate hedepeth
ReplyDelete